- Provider Portal 3.0 - Custom fields updated at the kiosk will have the date of the most recent update highlighted for easier identification.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Users can now change the Patient Tracking Statuses using a transition button instead of needing to manually select the status change.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - When a duplicate username is added to an organization, a friendly error will appear instead of a 500 error message.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - If a Visit/Appointment List has more than 5 pages, the pager function will use a condensed version.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Insurance Subscriber Information has been added to the Visit and Appointment Search Export tool.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Social Security Number field will always be optional for patients under the age of 18 years.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Visit and Appointment Search Exports will include an "Eligibility Code" field.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - A Provider Portal 3.0 overview video has been posted to the Help/Support/Report a Problem tab.
- Provider Portal 2.5 - A Provider Portal 3.0 overview video has been posted in the Training Materials page of the Support tab.
- Administrators - Consent Forms have merged into the existing Custom Fields bucket.
- Administrators - Admins can specify transitions for the Patient Tracking Status for users to utilize.
- Integration - The Reason For Visit field can be transmitted outbound from Clearwave.
- Kiosk - The timeout length of the Primary Care Provider screen during a Kiosk check-in has been extended to 45 seconds.
- Kiosk - The "You just checked in on the Clearwave Network!" text on the Thank You screens of aborted or failed check-ins has been removed.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Exported Advanced Search Results will not show more dates than requested.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Modified Date for Custom Fields will be presented in the correct time zone.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Appointment Status filter on the Today's Visits page has been removed.
- Kiosk - Patients will receive the appropriate message to see the front desk if they initiate a check-in and exit prior to entering a First Name.
- Kiosk - The patient matching logic will incorporate the "appointment" information as a subset of the matching algorithm.
Please contact email@example.com to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 2.5, Provider Portal 3.0, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.