- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Visit Search Export now includes all Custom Fields and Consent Forms.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Visit Search Export now includes the "KioskLanguageFlag."
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Visit Search can filter on the "CheckInStatus."
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Visit Search can filter on the "KioskCheckInFlag."
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Visit Detail/Quick View patient information sections are now collapsible.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Swapping the Front/Back of Insurance Cards will not reload the entire page.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Deductible information now displays as a dedicated field on the Insurance Details Eligibility Information area.
- Administrators - Appointment Resources importing have been improved.
- Administrators - Disabled locations will no longer be visible as assignable user roles.
- Administrators - The Custom Field settings page for locations will only display Consents and Custom Fields that have not been assigned to the location on the selection drop-down list.
- Administrators - Appointment Resources can now be exported.
- Kiosk - A new error message will generate when the payment card swipe is missing Track 2 data.
- Kiosk - Russian translations have been added.
- Kiosk - When an existing Payer is edited with the same Payer Name, the Member ID field will clear.
- The "Temporary External ID" will not be transmitted as the "External ID" when the "External ID" field is blank.
- Null Appointment Resources on a checked-in appointment will update via inbound integration when new data is received.
- When an existing Visit is assigned to a new Appointment, "CheckInCompleted" events will republish.
- When an already checked-in Appointment flips from using a Temporary External ID to an External ID, outbound integration events will republish.
- When an Appointment is checked in, the Registration Location of the Appointment will change to match the Visit.
- Kiosk - Custom field multiple choice questions with no translations in languages other than English will no longer be blank and show the English translation instead.
- Administrators - Instructions for the "Service Type Code Overrides" and "Copay Type Overrides" regarding walk-in visit rules have been amended.
- Administrators - The "Alternate Early/Late Check In Display Time" setting will save correctly.
Please contact email@example.com to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 2.5, Provider Portal 3.0, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.