- Provider Portal 3.0 - A Payment Summary Report is now available.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The row limit on Visit Search results exports has been increased beyond 10,000.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - A new Task rule has been created: Visit Checked In At Kiosk.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Admin Tab - The Appointment Resource File import has been limited to 100 rows per import.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Admin Tab - If a currently assigned Merchant Account is disabled, an error message will appear on the Registration Location Payment settings.
- Kiosk - The display time for when a patient is prohibited from checking in for their appointment early or late is now configurable.
- Kiosk - Patients can be prohibited from checking in based on an AppointmentTerminateCheckInFlag.
- Race, Ethnicity and Language questions will now send an outbound value instead of a blank when the patient declines to answer.
- All card images will have the same size regardless of scanner SDK being used at the kiosk.
- Consent Forms can be generated in HTML format and sent outbound.
- Support hours for Clearwave have been changed to 8:00 AM EST to 6:00 PM EST on weekdays.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Payer selections for eligibility submission will accept the "(" character to complete the search.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Opening the insurance card view from the quick view and performing a front/back swap will not send the user to the patient's All Details page.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Admin Tab - Multiple Choice Custom Fields cannot be saved with answer options that have a null/empty "code."
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Admin Tab - Chinese translations for custom labels will now save correctly.
- Aetna Better Health Penn
- Auxiant Health
- Continental General Insurance Co
- Molina IL
- McLaren HP
Please contact email@example.com to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 2.5, Provider Portal 3.0, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.