- Provider Portal 3.0 - Insurance card images now have a zoom feature.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - A Release Notes link has been added to the Help/Support/Report a Problem icon.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Demographics Updated flag now shows the Previous information on the left column and the Current information on the right column.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Custom Field and Custom Consent forms for the can be previewed for their kiosk user interface from the Admin tab.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Eligibility Conflict flag has been redesigned to eliminate duplicate buttons and correct alignments.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Appointment Searches can now be exported and downloaded to a text file.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Navigation and Sub-Navigation labels will no longer collapse due to window size.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Admin Tab - The Subscriber Date of Birth and Subscriber Social Security Number fields will no longer be modifiable when using default settings.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Admin Tab - Custom Field rules are now visible when viewing the field settings main page.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Admin Tab - The Appointment Provider import tool will load all rows properly.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Patient Appointment Times will show in correct local times when manually checking in multiple appointments for the present day.
- Provider Portal 2.5 - Appointment Notes on a patient appointment will appear correctly on the Visit List on the visit and alert.
- Kiosk - The Mailing Address will not erroneously state "Elected Not To Answer" if a patient skips the Primary Phone Number entry.
- Kiosk - Touching "Previous" after selecting "Prefer Not to Answer" for the Primary Phone Number will not result in an error.
- Greenway PrimeSUITE integrated customers will be able to check in all appointments for the present day.
Please contact email@example.com to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 2.5, Provider Portal 3.0, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.