- Provider Portal 3.0 - Administrators have the ability to delete custom kiosk images (the image on the kiosk's Welcome screen) from the database.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Tertiary insurance information can now be received inbound into Clearwave via integration.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - All custom kiosk questions and consent forms will show the date of the last response.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - A new Task List rule is available that impacts "Check-in Completed Without Driver's License."
- Provider Portal 3.0 - A new Task List rule is available that impacts "Only for patients with Secondary or Tertiary Insurance.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Reduced the length of time the Save/Update/Changed confirmation floating dialogue appears to 3 seconds from 5 seconds before automatically disappearing.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Patient Search/Check In sub-tab has been promoted to a dedicated main tab.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - A patient's Visit History and Appointment History pages now include paging to view more encounters on multiple pages.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Resubmit Eligibility modal now has visible add and remove buttons in the form of plus-sign and x-sign glyphs, respectively.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Visit Export Report will now show the friendly name descriptions of custom question responses instead of the numeric code.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Resubmit Eligibility modal now has the ability to move payer plans from one designations (primary, secondary, or tertiary) to another with "Move to..." buttons.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Visit Statistics report will calculate the number of insurance cards scanned at the kiosk.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Visit Statistics report will calculate the checked-in visits by kiosk, taking user based check-ins and failed check-ins into account.
- Kiosk - The Address County field will only be prompted at the kiosk as part of the overall Address collection screens.
- Kiosk - The Insurance Review screen edit buttons for Name, Date of Birth, and Gender are now clearly labeled to indicate the field it will edit.
- Kiosk - The Thank You screen can now display information about the remaining or other appointments that the patient has to check in for.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Visit Quick View will no longer appear unintentionally after the patient's Status field is updated.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Payer Name field will not be blank for a newly enabled payer.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Users will no longer receive a 500 Error page when attempting to open a card image from the Quick View of the Appointment History page.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - All users using Provider Portal 3.0 will be able to access the Clearwave Support module.
- Provider Portal 2.5 - Users will no longer encounter a redirect loop when attempting to log in to the portal.
- The Meaningful Use Response report will no longer show invalid values.
- A demographics update that removes Acxiom information on a Visit entity will also remove the Acxiom information on the Patient entity.
- Eligibility statuses will be visible as the textual representation instead of the numbered code.
- Minor typos on static text corrected on the Provider Portal and Kiosk.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 2.5, Provider Portal 3.0, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.