- Users will be directed to a new Clearwave Provider Portal login page.
- Added a link to the Provider Portal for users to toggle between the Clearwave Provider Portal 2.5 and 3.0 versions.
- Added ability for the Kiosk to dynamically select Merchant Accounts, if more than one is available, for payment processing dependent on Appointment Resource (Provider, Service, Location) details.
- Added ability for card images scanned at the kiosk to be triggered outbound via integration when Clearwave receives a new appointment notification that matches to an existing walk-in visit.
- Added ability for Custom Kiosk Fields to use conditional rules surrounding their answers to dictate whether or not additional Custom Kiosk Fields are presented.
- Added Chinese as an available language at the kiosk.
- Added ability for "Reason For Visit" responses to use conditional rules to dictate whether or not additional Custom Kiosk Fields are presented.
- Added ability for Administrators to edit codes for Race, Ethnicity, and Language fields.
- Added ability for the "Failed" tab to update when only a First Name is entered into the Kiosk before the check in is aborted.
- Added ability to specify the hour of day for the "Appointment Eligibility Batch" feature to trigger.
- Added ability for Administrators to customize the text of "Prefer Not To Answer" buttons on the Kiosk.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Limited the questions visible on the "Custom Field" tab when editing a visit or appointment to only those Custom Fields assigned to the Registration Location.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Added a direct "Check In New Patient" button on the Patient Search/Check In tab to more efficiently check in a new patient.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The redundant "PatientExternalId" column from the Visit Export has been removed.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Added a Docked Quick View of additional patient details.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Improved user interface of the "Reporting" tab.
- Provider Portal 2.5 - Added ability for users to manually update answers to Custom Kiosk Questions on a patient record.
- Provider Portal 2.5 - Custom Kiosk Questions will display the full Username of the User who performed the edit.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 2.5, Provider Portal 3.0, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.