- A description of password requirements is included for new and existing users when updating passwords.
- The specific service type code being verified for eligibility is visible in every Eligibility/Benefits Info report.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - A quick check-in button is available to perform a manual check-in without the need to review the patient's demographics.
- Payer Notifications related to connections requiring updated payer website credentials will update properly.
- Patients who exit prematurely from the kiosk check-in will appear on the Failed tab correctly.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.