- An Alternate Patient ID can now be stored on a patient record. It can be received and transmitted via integrations. It is currently not visible in the Provider Portal.
- Copay logic enhancements were made to improve identification of Specialist and PCP copays for the following payers:
- Oxford Health Plans
- Viva Health
- BCBS (Pennsylvania)
- Horizon BCBS (New Jersey)
- Consulation segments of eligibility responses for enhanced connections
- The Payflow Pro payment gateway is now integrated with Clearwave for payment processing.
New Payer Connections
- Seton Health Plan
- Block Vision
- Unified Group Services
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.
Clearwave continues to work on our application upgrade as 2014 continues. We’re now spending the majority of our development time on the upgrade. The anticipated release to production is late 2014/early 2015.