- Previously missing eligibility data due to missing EB segments in the 271 response will now appear in the Provider Portal eligibility report.
- Group Numbers are now being sent as part of the eligibility 270 request when the patient is a dependent on the plan.
- The Demographics Updated at Kiosk alert will now include the County field on the Primary Address if the County feature is enabled for the location.
- Blue Shield (PA-Highmark) plans will now identify the correct PCP and Specialist Copays for payment processing at the kiosk.
- UPMC Health Plan will now identify the correct PCP and Specialist Copays for payment processing at the kiosk.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.
Clearwave continues to work on our application upgrade as 2014 continues. We’re now spending the majority of our development time on the upgrade and will begin internal testing in August. The anticipated release to production is late 2014/early 2015.