- Additional Payer Alerts will only occur for Medicare and Medicaid payer responses.
- The kiosk payment swipe screen will display the directions, “Swipe your credit card or debit card on the card reader located to the right of the monitor.”
- Greenway customers only: SSN and Phone Numbers will be sent with appropriate dashes.
- Patients who have credits on their account instead of outstanding balances will display with the blue ‘verify’ icon in the payment status column on the Visit List.
- Users will be able to download both the front and back of the insurance cards that were scanned at the kiosk from the Provider Portal, by using the ‘Download Images’ button when viewing the card.
- The kiosk patient age question text, “Is the patient under the age of 16,” can be customized.
- The final kiosk screen’s text can be customized when the patient manually exits or times out of the kiosk session.
- Insurance cards will not be asked to be rescanned within the same calendar year if previously scanned at the kiosk and the ‘rescan each calendar year’ feature is enabled.
- The kiosk will not continue to ask for the patient’s email address at the kiosk if the setting to record opt-out reponses is enabled.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal and Kiosk. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.
Clearwave continues to work on our application upgrade as 2014 continues. We’re now spending the majority of our development time on the upgrade and will begin internal testing next month. The anticipated release to production is Fall 2014.